apartment, banks, bookstore, building, cafeteria, capital, church, court, countryside, courtyard, district, flat, highway, hotel, house, hospital, junk shop旧货店; library, market, metropolis大都市; monument纪念碑; municipal市的，市政的; municipality市政当局; museum, newsstand报摊; outskirts, port, restaurant, school, scenery, shop, store, skyscraper摩天大楼; slums贫民区; stadium体育场; station, suburb, theatre, university, urban, zoo, etc.
art gallery 美术馆; barber shop, be up to one’s neck in work 忙碌; botanical garden 植物园; city centre, city hall市政厅，市政府; city planning, densely populated, department stores, down payment 分期付款的定金; employment agency职业介绍; garden city, get one’s hands full 很忙; modern buildings, modern industry, post office, public lavatory, public telephone, residential area, shopping center, snack bar, stock exchange股票交易所; traffic light, etc.
1. Could you tell me where the bank is?
2. Excuse me, where is the post office
3. How do you like where you live?
4. I’m an office worker.
5. I work for the government.
6. Let’s go to the snack bar and get something to eat.
7. The mall is packed today.
8. What are the main problems of the city life?
9. When is the store / the bar closing?
10. Where is the Lost and Found counter?