271. Television violence has contributed directly to rising crime , as evidenced by statistics showing a dramatic rise in copycat crimes .
272. The introduction of adcance agronomic techniques has contributed greatly to the development of agriculture , as indicated by statistics showing increased output in each of the past five years .
273. While it may appear that the gap between rich and poor people is narrowing somewhat , recently released evidence suggests that the opposite is true .
274. While attaining world peace remains within the realm of possibility , the prevailing trend revolves around regional conflicts and internal strife in many countries .
275. Although statistics are quite often far less reliable than one might wish , other reliable information allows one to closely approximate industrial output figures .
276. Although random sampling used for many surveys fails to cover large segments of the population , the procedure nonetheless offers insight into voting and consumption patterns .
277. The need for more government services has proved to be the case time and again .
278. The funny thing about marriage is that the newness soon wears off .
279. There are instances when one must abandon the tendency for self-prevention in order to assist a person in grave danger .