51. There are no immediate solutions for reversing the Asian financial crisis, but convincing affected nations to practice fiscal restraint will be highly beneficial.
52. Immediate solutions for solving problems surrounding poverty remain elusive. However, public recognition of the necessity to provide a better quality of life for millions of people will represent the first step in finding effective solutions.
53. What dose the future hold if mankind persists in wasting natural resources? While no one knows for sure, scientists do exhibit a degree of certainty when predicting that future generations will face a dramatically diffrernt world.
54. Reversing undesirable social trends will be far from an easy task and will require a dramatic change in attitudes. A keen awareness of right from wrong is essential for determining appropriate social behavior.
55. We owe a debt of gratitude to the many individuals who dedicated their lives to making the world a better place. However, we must not rest on their accomplishments, but must instead work assiduously to record even greater achievements.
56. The two major challenges facing China today center on maintaining sustained economic growth and feeding its growing population of over 1.2 billion people with only seven percent of the world's cultivable land. Despite the monumental difficulties involved, Chinese people will undoubtedly exhibit their indefatigable resilience and achieve great success in both regards.
57. We do, in fact, have a long way to go to reach our final goal, but achieving some remains well within the realm of possibility.
58. The time is right for us to take full advantage of ample existing opportunities.
59. While it remains to be seen whether or not environmental deterioration can be controlled, the current prospects are far from encouraging. People around the world must act immediately to prevent the situation from deteriorating even further.
60. The methodology suggested may not guarantee ultimate success, but the eventual pay-off could well be worth the effort. Achieving even partial success will benefit mankind and contribute to creating a better world.