· I’m quite into music for the reason that it never fails tocheer me up.
· I love my name coz it makes people easily remember me.
· I enjoy playing computer games asit’s really fun and it’s a great way to loosen up.
· I can’t stand public transportation coz every time I take a bus or subway, especially during rush hours, it’s packed like sardines and I feel like I’m going to die.
· Swimming would be the last thing (that) I want to do. And as I see it, it’s mainly because once I almost drowned in a river when I was little. It was so horrible.
· I’m a big fan of classical music thanks to my mom, who used to put on some music by Beethoven or Schubert at home when I was a kid.
· I find it great to ride bicycles thanks to my bestie, Lily, who is a super fan of cycling. Actually, she always invites me to some local cycling events and gradually it’s become a necessary part of my life as well.
最后，补充一些细节来支撑刚刚给出的原因。不知道如何给具体例子的烤鸭们，李双老师建议参考“个人习惯句型”I mean/Actually/In fact/For example, what, who, when, where, why。
下面我们通过Part 1和 Part 3两道例题，再来完整回顾一下“直接回答-给原因-给细节”这个法则。
Part 1例题：What’s your favorite part of your country?
I definitely think the food culture is the best part of my country. (直接作答)I mean, China never fails to satisfy all peoples’ needs for tasty food. (给原因)Although sometimes the way we make food is not that healthy, I still think it’s an ideal place for foodies for the reason that it has a lot to offer, from spicy food to light-cooked food to various kinds of dessert.(给细节)
有时“给原因”和“给细节”的顺序可以灵活调整，参考下面Part 3部分的一道例题：Are science museums popular in China?
Definitely! Science museums are popular among not only science buff but also people who are not that crazy about science (直接作答). Actually, no matter it’s during the weekdays or on the weekends, science museums are always busy and full of visitors (给细节). As I see it, it’s mainly because the exhibitions/displays in those science museums enable people to enhance their knowledge about S&T in an interactive and vivid way (给原因).