七大姑八大姨的叫法
When you have children, you are a parent. 当你有了孩子,你就是家长。
If you are a male parent, you are a father. 如果你是男性,你就是父亲。
If you are female parent, you are a mother. 如果你是女性,就是母亲。
If one of your children is a boy, he is your son. 如果你的孩子中有一个是男孩,他就是你儿子。
If one of your children is a girl, she is your daughter. 如果你的孩子中有一个是女孩,他就是你女儿。
When a couple gets married, the man is the husband, and the woman is his wife. 一对夫妇结了婚,男人就是丈夫,女人就是他的妻子。
A brother and sister both have the same parents. 哥哥/弟弟和姐姐/妹妹同父同母。
One collective word to describe bro thers and sisters is siblings. However this word is normally only used in written English, not orally.
形容兄弟和姐妹的集体词是"siblings"。这个词通常用在书面英语中,而不是口语中。
Relatives and Extended Family 亲属和远房亲戚
grandparents: the parents of your parents 祖父母:父母的父母
grandfather: the father of your father/mother 祖父:父亲/母亲的爸爸
grandmother: the mother of your father/mother 祖母:父亲/母亲的妈妈
grandchildren: the children of your children 孙子孙女:你孩子的孩子
grandson: the son of one of your children 孙子:你孩子的儿子
granddaughter:the daughter of one of your children 孙女:你孩子的女儿
great grandfather: the father of your grandfather/grandmother 曾祖父:祖父/祖母的父亲
great grandmother: the mother of your grandfather/grandmother 曾祖母:祖父/祖母的母亲
uncle: the brother (or brother-in-law) of your mother/father 叔叔:你母亲/父亲的兄弟
aunt: the sister (or sister-in-law)of your mother/father 阿姨:母亲/父亲的姐妹
cousin: the child of your aunt/uncle 堂兄弟姐妹/表兄弟姐妹:你叔叔/阿姨的孩子
nephew: the male child of your brother/sister 侄子/外甥:你兄弟/姐妹的儿子
niece: the female child of your brother/sister 侄女/外甥女:你兄弟/姐妹的女儿
The In-Laws 亲家
The in-laws are the members of the family of your spouse (the person you are married to) or via a marriage in your family:
亲家是你配偶的家人或与你家人结婚的人
father-in-law: the father of your spouse 公公/岳父:你配偶的父亲
mother-in-law: the mother of your spouse 婆婆/岳母:你配偶的母亲
son-in-law: the husband of your daughter 女婿:你女儿的丈夫
daughter-in-law: the wife of your son 儿媳:你儿子的妻子
brother-in-law: the husband of your sister 姐夫/妹夫:你姐姐/妹妹的丈夫
sister-in-law: the wife of your brother 嫂子/弟媳:你哥哥/弟弟的妻子
Note: To refer to more than one brother-in-law or sister-in-law etc. we has an S to the brother/sister part.
注意:当提到两个或两个以上姐夫/妹夫或嫂子/弟媳时,可以在brother/sisiter后加S。
The Family Mix 组合家庭
Nowadays in many countries a person can get married more than once. These are the terms used to describe the "new" members of the family when someone gets remarried.
如今在很多国家,一个人不只可以结一次婚。当某人再婚后新的家庭成员该怎么表述呢?
"Step-" means that you are related as a result of one parent marrying again
"Step-"意味着,父母一方再婚,你就是在婚后家庭的一员
stepfather: the (new) husband of your mother but not your biological father
继父:你母亲再婚后的丈夫,他不是你的亲生父亲
stepmother: the (new) wife of your father but not your biological mother
继母:你父亲再婚后的妻子,她不是你的亲生母亲
stepson: the son of your (new) husband / wife (he is not your biological son)
继子:你再婚的丈夫/妻子的儿子,他不是你的亲生儿子
stepdaughter: the daughter of your (new) husband / wife (she is not your biological daughter)
继女:你再婚的丈夫/妻子的女儿,她不是你的亲生女儿
stepsister: the daughter of your stepmother or stepfather
继姐; 继妹:继母或继父的女儿
stepbrother: the son of your stepmother or stepfather
继兄; 继弟:继母或继父的儿子
Sometimes one of your parents gets married again and they have more children. There
有时你的父母再婚后会再有孩子。
half-brother: the brother you have only one parent in common with .
同父异母的兄弟/同母异父的兄弟:你跟他同父或同母
half-sister: the sister you only have one parent in common with.
同父异母的姐妹/同母异父的姐妹:你跟她同父或同母
-
词汇天天练:Hotels
词汇的学习没有捷径也不可能突击完成,慢慢跟着沪江一起打好基础吧!
- 词汇天天练:Expressing Opinions
- 词汇天天练:搞定Make词组
- 词汇天天练:搞定Put词组
- 词汇天天练:形容词反义词