201. It doesn't follow that one should abandon a workable plan simply because of minor setbacks. So doing would quite frankly be foolish.
202. One corrupt politician does not suggest that all politicians are bad. Any such presumption is totally misguided.
203. Don't get the idea that money grows on trees, or that there's such a thing as a free ride.
204. Along with interest in music comes a greater awareness of culture.
205. It's not that I don't want to be rich and famous. Obviously I do, but just haven't as yet found the way to get there.
206. If the claims of the other side prove true, we may be forced to alter our position.
207. The urgent need for nuclear nonprolifeation is undeniable. Moreover, failure to halt the spread of weapons of mass destruction increases the chance for nuclear holocaust.
208. Having recognized the problem, it follows that we must develop a plan of action.
209. Governments have reached a consensus on the need for peace and it follows that actions speak louder than words.
210. The convincing proof that smoking causes cancer has failed to convince hundreds of millions of people to abandon the vile habit.