1. Although new technology and science will continue to advance and improve people’s life, the most significant improvement has been made.
2. The most important problem that affects the society today will be solved during my life time.
3. The environmental issues are too complicated to be handled by individual.
4. Technology makes people's lives simpler rather than makes people's lives more complicated.
5. If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, will you use e-mail/text messaging OR use telephone/voice-messaging.
6. It is more important for the government to improve internet access rather than spending more on public transportation.
7. It is more important for the government to construct new buildings than to preserve historic or traditional ones.
8. Should the government support artists and art programs?(very important！！！！！！！！！)
9. It's more important for the government to build art museums and music performance center than to build recreational facilities (such as swimming pool, playgrounds).
10. The best way to reduce air pollution is for the government to raise the cost of fuel (petrol).
11. It is important to know about what is happening around the world, even if it does not affect your personal lives.
12. Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country.(very important!!!!!!!!)
13. In order to become well-informed, one has to get information from different news resources.
14. People benefit more from traveling in their own country than traveling in a foreign country.
15. When a new technological devices become available. Some people buy it right away, while others will wait until many have acquired it. Which do you prefer?
16. Regardless of the price, people should buy the products that are made by their own country.
17. Being honest is the most important.
18. Some people like to record their life by sharing pictures and other information on social-networking sites. Others keep this information to themselves and never share it online. Which do you prefer?
19. The way a person dresses is a good indication of his/her personality and character.
20. Parents should allow children to make mistakes and let them learn from their own mistakes.
21. The best way for parents to teach children about responsibility is to have them care for an animal.
22. Government should support scientific researches which do not have practical uses.
23. Improving schools is the most important factor for the successful development of a country