托福口语:生活大爆炸经典台词二

所属专题:托福口语  来源:    要点:托福口语  
编辑点评: 许多考托福的同学一定都很喜欢看美剧《生活大爆炸》,在娱乐的同时,大家有没有自己积累一些好的词句和表达,然后将之运用在自己平时的口语对话中呢?!本文就为大家汇总这方面的内容。

除了娱乐以外,大家不妨尝试从自己喜欢的美剧中积累一些好的词句和表达,对大家口语能力的提高和托福口语的分数一定能有所帮助。

He wants to know why you're not at school today!

我不是去上学 老妈 我在大学就职

I don't go to school,Ma. I work at a university.

那就是学校! 快接电话!

That's a school! Now pick up the phone!

我谁都不想理

I don't want to talk to anybody.

要我叫Leonard把你的家庭作业带来吗?

Should I ask Leonard to bring over your homework? !

我没什么家庭作业的

I don't have homework.

我是个拥有工程学硕士的大爷们

I'm a grown man with a master's degree in engineering!

抱歉 了不起先生

Excuse me,Mr. Fancy-Pants.

想吃冰棒吗?

Want me to get you a Popsicle?

樱桃味的 好吧!

Cherry,please!

樱桃味的我吃了 只剩蔬菜味的了

I ate the cherry. All that's left is green.

你让我真想自杀呀

You make me want to kill myself.

她是位女生,她也是位朋友,但她不是我的,请原谅我做这个动作,"女朋友"

She's a girl. She's a friend.She is not my-

please forgive me for doing this--"Girlfriend."

哼 我不喜欢虫子 怎么啦

Yeah,well,I don't like bugs,okay?

它们让我害怕

They freak me out.

有趣

Interesting

你既怕虫子又怕女人

You're afraid of insects and women.

瓢虫[英文: 女士+虫]还不得把你吓昏了

Ladybugs must render you catatonic.

不然你怎么考试

How else are you gonna study for the tests?

最好还要考试吗

There's gonna be a test?

可不止一次考试

Test-sss.

Sheldon 我看到你在为Smithsonian

So,Sheldon,I see you're organizing your papers

傻冒儿博物馆赶论文呢

for the Smithsonian Museum of Dumbassery.

在撤下Leslie Winkle的永久展览前 那里没有多余的展厅

There won't be any room until they get rid of the permanent Leslie Winkle exhibit.

我和Sheldon谈过了 他也不好受

Um,I talked to Sheldon and he feels terrible and he agrees

他也觉得自己无理取闹 有些过分了

that he was unreasonable and out of line.

真的?很好呀

Really? Well,that's great.

就给他道个小歉嘛?

Yeah,so just apologize to him,okay?

那么 你和她...

So,you and her...

- 没啦 普通邻居而已 - 真的?

- No,just neighbors. - Really.

隔壁住着这样的妞儿 怎么都不行动啊

I don't know how you live next door to that without doing something about it.

其实... 科学才是我的女神

Actually... science is my lady.

那年 是1995年

The year was 1995.

地点是 密西西比州首府 杰克逊

The place: Jackson,Mississippi.

我坐了整整十个小时的汽车

Having spent ten hours on a bus,

途中甚至两次违反了我自己定下的规定

During which I had to twice violate my personal rule

在行驶的车辆上 上了厕所

Against relieving myself on board a moving vehicle...

等我终于到达

I finally arrived

第四届美国南部星舰迷年度大会现场

At the fourth annual Dixie-Trek convention

却发现我的偶像威尔·惠顿上别处玩去了

Only to find that my idol Wil Wheaton decided he had

决定不过来帮我的超级英雄玩具签名了

以上就是部分生活大爆炸经典台词整理,希望大家在欣赏美剧的同时也能提高自身的托福口语水平,做到“双赢”!

【留学娱乐厅】--研叔绝叔私密资料>>

【雅思学霸计划】--凉月出品>>

【拯救英语写作基础】--小姜老师的英语写作课>>

>>点击查看托福口语专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2024托福口语信息由沪江留学网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: