Is it good for students to have part-time jobs?
1. It’s good for students to have part-time jobs because this helps cultivate independence among young people.
2. part-time jobs in business can foster a sense of competition, which is important for students in the future.
3. After-school work enhances a young person’s social development.
4. Being able to earn their own money gives students a feeling that they’ve become adults and, therefore, makes them feel more mature.
5. Part-time jobs make students more confident in themselves because through the work they can realize their own value and prove that they are capable people.
6. Part-time job experience gives students an insight into what work is about and prepares them psychologically for their future jobs.
7. after-school work teaches students how hard it is to earn money and helps develop thriftiness in our younger generation.
8. Part-time jobs can help students apply their knowledge in practice, and, in return, their experience will make them know better what they have learned in classes and books.
9. Part-time jobs give students a feeling of achievement through contributing to national construction.
10. Part-time jobs can make students’ lives more colourful and are good fro their personal development.
11. Students’ part-time jobs contribute a lot, in one way or another, to our socialist construction.
12. Students who have part-time jobs can relieve, to some extent, the economic burdens of their parents.
13. With the money earned, students can buy many of the books they like. Counter-arguments
1. It’s not good for students to do part-tome jobs because they will become money-oriented
2. Many students who have part-time jobs have shown a decline in their studies.
3. Part-time jobs do not help develop a sense of thriftiness among young people because many students spend the money on high-priced items, luxuries that their parents can hardly afford.