Listen to he text with the help of the following notes.
1. when a film studio was there conducting auditions: 当一个电影制片厂正在那里(为挑选演员)举行面试时。
2. hopefuls: 指那些有希望入选的小孩。
3. capitalizing on high demand commodities not always available away from the big shopping centers:经销那些在大购物中心以外很难搞到的畅销品。
4. an amateur wholesale dealer: 业余批发商。
5. the retail price: 零售价。
6. merged their activities to avoid price wars: 联合经销以避免削价竞争。
7. High School Student Corporation Ltd of Exploitation of New Technology: 中学生新技术开发有限公司。
8. portfolio: 文件夹。
9. from American movie star Sylvester Stallone in Ranbo pose to Taiwan’s famous singer Qi Qin: 从美国影星西尔威斯特·史泰龙的《兰博》剧照，到台湾著名歌星齐秦。
10. a three per cent commission: 百分之三的手续费。
11. the State Commission of Education: 国家教委。
12. job stints: 零活儿
Read the following passages. Underline the important viewpoints while reading.
1.Jobs Attracting Drop-outs
At quitting time, a throng of very young workers walked tiredly out of the gate of the Lihua Printworks, a township enterprise n Shenzhen Special Economic Zone, Guangdong Province. Fifty per cent were only 13 years old on the average, while the oldest were no more than17.