Task1 –Some school prevent students to put TV in the dormitory, What are the advantages and disadvantages of this policy? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Personally speaking, the police can bring students lots of benefits and its advantages overweight its disadvantages. There is no doubt that most of the students may complain about it because watching TV is an effective way for them to have a temporary escape from heavy study work lord and they are able to learn something from these educational programs such as documentary, history, animal world. However, exposing to TV for too long time can make students become “coach potatoes”, some students without good self control may addicted to watch TV, like soap opera, or some reality shows, which can enormously influence their study efficiency. Compared with watching TV, I suggest students to step out the dormitory and participating in some healthy activities like playing basketball or hiking to stretch their arms and legs, which can better release their pressure.
Task 2- Some people think newspaper are better than other media such as TV. Do you agree?
1) Newspaper cost less than other media, we have to pay for the electricity bills and cable fee. The money saved can buy more to get information or just used for other uses.
2) News on newspaper is completely at our disposal, we can read them over and over again anytime. While we cannot control the news broadcasting on TV to meet our own schedule.
1) It is more convenient to obtain the most up-to-date news cuz I can turn it on whenever I want. It is such a vast ocean of natural science and social science. And TV can report both news at home and abroad.
2) We can save a lot of time by watching TV or listening to radio. For me, I often turn on the radio when I am doing housework like sweeping or washing clothes.
3) Compared with newspaper, the images and videos as well as words on TV are more direct and vivid to perceive.
阅读：School proposal: hiring professional musician to instruct the show.
R1: Students can learn more from it.
R2: More students will be attracted to the show.
听力： The woman disagrees
R1: professional musician 很忙，在本市已经指导了几个show, 只能来campus once a week. 这样可能会拖累学生进度，不如让学生指导能够更好地了解show的排练进程。
话题是experienced good。People can only know its value after usage 所以需要sample。
听力：教授朋友卖给小朋友看的educational DVD. 刚开始就送了每个elementary school teacher first series. 然后学生觉得fun而且学到很多东西，所以很多老师回来购买，最后销量很好，success national wide.
Problem: the man 要搬出学校住，但是用不到电脑写他的literature paper所以想买laptop又没钱。
S1：work on extra hours
D1: too busy
S2: use money saved for trip to NewYork
A1: no working more better focus
Polar bear 适应swim in cold water 的两个features。
黑色帮助吸收阳光，虽然北极熊看起来是白色，但是skin underneath the fur 其实是黑色 can help trap sunlight.